Critical Evaluation of Resources
Develop the skills to become a smart information consumer
Don’t settle for the first book, journal article, or web page you locate on your topic!
You can easily master some basic evaluation techniques to help you select quality information from a variety of sources.
Use the resources in this guide to develop the skills to become a smart information consumer:
- Learn to distinguish between a popular and a scholarly resource
- Learn how to evaluate a book
- Learn how to evaluate a journal article
- Learn how to evaluate a web site
- Learn how to get help with your research